Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'd rather jump instead of fall.....


I’d rather jump instead of fall.

That’s my epiphany of the day.

I keep thinking about what could happen. The possibilities. Both good and bad. And for some reason the bad is what holds my attention. This fear of the unknown. Of the repercussions for taking such a risk.

For me a risk is this blog. Committing to writing. I love writing, it’s just provides me with this comfortable feeling. But actually committing to being a writer and finally taking responsibility for my career.

Getting back to the student in me. Completing my application for grad school.

There’s so much I want to do and you know what “I’d rather jump instead of fall”………

I’d rather be in control of taking this leap then risk putting it off and failing without effort……

No comments:

Post a Comment